Howdy sports fans! Today we bring you a special feature (at least as special as the 40 other features doing this exact same thing), rich with provocative analysis and spicy meme references.
- Peter Williamson, first and only winner of the Billy Wijnveld Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.
- David Stent, future Australasian Guild Ball champion and veteran scene analyst.
- Handsome David Cameron, an average player in the NZ meta but a veritable god in the UK scene.
- JS Imbeau, a man with no Guild Ball achievements of note but not bad with a pen and paper.
- Billy Wijnveld, Football Legend. A man of few, but momentous, words.
Billy: Still shit.
JS: Verdict is out on the playbook changes (seems better to me), but that Legendary is very good. It’s basically choosing between Hammer being Ox, Spigod or Kicking Support activation by activation.
JS: Things get pretty cool when you remove the Skornergy. Basically he’s the same as before except actually works efficiently – early activation, put out snares, get a bit more momentum doing his thing… enough to drag Hunters out of Hunter tier IMO.
Saying that, in my only post errata game, Greede got me the game winning goal, tapping in a goal following a teamwork dodge from an Avarisse pass. SeemsGood.